Exclusion of Liability
1. Audi takes great care in compiling the contents of these internet pages and makes sure that they are updated on a regular basis. They are nevertheless only meant to provide non-binding general information on Membership and Audi Vehicles. Insofar as you have further questions on Membership, please contact Audi direct. The Website cannot replace detailed individual advice to help the prospective buyer make his decision. The technical features and equipment of the vehicles described are only examples. Such features and equipment can vary especially depending on the country where they are sold. They are subject to alterations at any time. You will get binding up-to-date specifications on the features, equipment or characteristics of Audi’s vehicles exclusively from your authorized dealer or importer.
2. This Website is provided on an “as is” basis. Audi does not guarantee that the information on these pages is up-to-date, accurate and complete, or that they can be accessed without disturbance at any time. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Audi does not warrant that: this Website will be constantly available or available at all or that the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Audi also does not warrant to the merchantability and/or fitness of any goods or services featured, recommended or described in the Website.
3. When Audi refers to web pages of third parties (whether related/affiliated to Audi or otherwise) (links), Audi does not take any responsibility for the contents of the linked pages. In activating the reference, you leave Audi’s information service. Diverging regulations can therefore be applicable to the services of these third parties, in particular with regard to data protection.The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Audi has not verified the accuracy of the information of such other websites and expressly do not accept any liability for the content of such webpages.
4. In no event shall the Audi be liable for loss of profit or goodwill, loss of production or revenue or any type of special indirect or consequential loss whatsoever (including loss or damage suffered by the you as a result of an action brought by a third party) even if such loss were reasonably foreseeable or that Audi had been advised of the possibility of your incurring the same.
5. The Audi’s maximum and cumulative total liability (including any liability for acts and omissions of its employees agents and sub-contractors) in respect of any and all claims for defective performance, breach of contract, compensation, indemnity, tort, misrepresentation, negligence at law or equity and any other damages or losses which may arise in connection with its performance or non-performance, shall not exceed any amount paid by you in accessing this Website.
6. Audi does not warrant that this site, information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website, Audi’s servers, or e-mail sent from Audi are free of viruses or other harmful components. Audi will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages.
7. By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Website disclaimer are reasonable.